Warsaw airport provides a variety of services to all passengers to make better their experience during their trips.
A wide variety of shops, restaurants, pubs, coffee shops, and ATM machines all exist throughout the terminal, most of them past security.
Services provided at Warsaw airport are:
- Baggage Handling
- Postal Services
- Luggage Lockers
- Currency Exchange
- Duty Free shops
- Food: Restaurants and Bars
Some of other the facilities and service in WAW airport are:
- VIP Line: this Lounge provides a relaxing atmosphere to passengers before they take their flight. Location: Terminal a, through the dedicated road starting almost at the crossroads of Żwirki i Wigury and 17 Stycznia streets.
Passengers of the VIP Line can request private transportation to/from the airplane with a luxury vehicle.
- Executive Lounge: a comfortable way to wait for the passenger’s flight. At the Executive Lounge there are offered beverages, food, magazines, newspaper, among others. The Executive Lounges at Warsaw airport are 4: Fantazja, Preludium, Polonez and Bolero.
Business Class Passengers, Members of Loyalty Schemes and Passengers that purchase one entry can access to the service.
- Business transition: passengers with Business or first Class Ticket can travel through the special security checkpoint located in Zone B & E of Warsaw airport.
- Fast Track: with this service passengers can save time passing through the security control and have some options and access to the Executive Lounges located at Warsaw airport (WAW).
- Observation deck: from the observation terrace passengers can enjoy some services as take a coffee or buy a gift while they have good views of Warsaw’s airport. Entrance is for free. Opening hours: from 6 am to 10 pm.
- Chaplaincy: at WAW airport there is an ecumenical chapel accessible from the Departures Hall. Opening hours: from 5 am to 11 pm. During Sunday services are at 8 am 10 am and 11 am. It is a non-denominational Christian chapel.
- Areas for Children: at Warsaw airport there are baby care rooms, pushchairs, children’s play areas, shops with products offered specially for kids, among other services as car seats or assistance for unaccompanied children. Get in contact with your airline to know more information.
- Showers: offered at the Warsaw’s airport Lounges